Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
The thing about me is, I listen to whatever I want whenever I want to. Actually, I mostly listen to music when I'm in a more positive mood so I don't really have a song for when I'm sad or mad. So I'm just gonna place a mood to whatever song I'm listening to at the moment.
- Happy: Lights by Ellie Goulding Caizz Remix
- Sad: Knives and Pens Acoustic Version by Black Veil Brides.
- Bored: When I Get Home, You're So Dead by Mayday Parade
- Hyped: Papercut by Linkin Park
- Mad: Broken Home by Papa Roach
So you know that vegetarian thing I'm doing? OMG I MESSED IT ALL UP YESTERDAY. It was just the second day and I messed it all up. I ate a bologna and cheese sandwich. I was even thinking about it at all. I didn't even realize I ate meat until like 3 hours later. And yesterday there was absolutely no food in the fridge except rice. And I wasn't in the mood for rice. It wasn't dinner time. So I made myself a bologna and cheese sandwich (which I didn't even enjoy or finish). I'm so mad at myself. I couldn't even go two days without eating meat. And I just absent-mindedly ate it. How could I do that?
Wow. And since I failed, I have to start over next week. That's the rules. Every time I fail, I have to start over.
No comments:
Post a Comment