Abortion?
- Man, I had to do a video on this for English class. It's hard to have a straight-up answer. But I don't believe in abortion. I think every baby should have a chance. If the mother is endangered by the baby, then yeah, the abortion option should be available.
Divorce?
- I don't like how everyone is getting divorced these days. But I don't anyone should stay in a relationship they don't want to be in especially if it's a harmful relationship. But I also don't think people should rush into getting married. My parents aren't divorced thankfully and I don't want them ever to be.
Evolution?
- I'm Christian so I know that God created everything. Okay. I think I got a good answer. I think that what happened was that when the big flood came, all the animals like dinosaurs and stuff were killed off. But I'm opened to the idea of evolution.
Gay-marriage?
- I feel like gay marriage isn't hurting me in anyway so let it be. It's not like by gays getting married, the world is gonna end. Look at all the heterosexual marriages we have in this world that are dysfunctional. What makes them better than gay marriages?
Killing Osama Bin Laden?
- I think Osama 100% deserved it but I'm uneasy about the thought of celebrating the death of someone. I don't believe in killing in general. I think Osama should've been put to prison and tortured there if you ask me.
Getting your Driver's License at 16?
- I don't mind. I'm not saying 16 is the most responsible age but meh. I have mixed feelings about it because if you see the statistics, lots of teens get into car accidents. But then at the same time, I wanna start learning to drive at 16.
21 being the legal drinking age?
- It should stay that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment