This would be my 150th post! Isn't that exciting? Do you really want a picture of me?
Yeah.... I'm not giving it to you. But I'll give you a computer-generized of me. They never really look exactly like me but whatever.
Here it is.
Okay, so this obviously doesn't look 100% like me. So I gave the girl red hair because there was a time when I would wear my hair in only some variation of red. Even when my hair was black, it was mixed with red. I still do that till now. Except not right now. I have an angry face because I seem to have a grumpy face when people see me. I don't mean to. Because my school has a uniform,, I wear a white polo. I usually wear a black hoodie and this was the closest to a hoodie they had. I put the tie in because I liked it. :D
Alright, I need to address something.
I don't know why but these days, I've been finding out that some of my friends are... BI. Two of my guyfriends came out to me telling me they were bisexual. And I was totally shocked. I guess they were kinda feminine. But what girl doesn't want a guy like that? All this time, I thought they were just like that so that they could get the ladies if you know what I mean. There's a bunch of guys like that who just have a personality that girls love. I thought that was just their flirting strategy, you know. I guess in a way it is since they're bi, not gay.
But it's kinda cool. Having a bi guyfriend. Then you can be like, "Oooh, that guy is cute" and the guy can hook me up or something. But it also makes me wonder how many other bi guys there are out there. I've been so blind. When one of my bi guyfriends told us, all my other friends weren't shocked except me. I don't care. At least I'm not prejudice like everyone else.
So about sexy dude. So I went downstairs where the emo corner near the library is. And that whole area was deserted since that was where the seniors hung out and where their lockers were. It was all empty. And I didn't see sexy dude. I didn't see him at lunch. But I still have this little gleam of home that he's not a senior because my school is a big school. There's certain people you just don't see for days sometimes. And if he is gone, then I'll be gone. Well, I'll be okay. I won't be totally devastated. I'll just go lesbian or something... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment