Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Future Survey

ANOTHER SURVEY :DD

I love doing surveys.

BTW. Surveys from Gurl.com are the awesomest.

1. Are you scared of getting older?
- Ugh. Yes. Should I go into detail? Nah… Don’t feel like it.

2. What do you think the world will be like 10 years from now?
- That would be 2021. Well, everything would be more technically advanced. If I was being optimistic, I would say that the wars in the Middle East would subdue. But if I was being realistic, than we would probably have more wars all over the world.

3. What job do you hope you have by the time you’re 30-years-old?
- I would hope to be designing computers or something along those lines. I’m not sure what I wanna be.

4. What are you most looking forward to when you’re 60?
- Grandchildren, I guess. I’m not even looking forward to being 60.

5. Do you think you’re going to get married more than once?
- I don’t want to. If I have to wait awhile, then that’s what I’m gonna do until I find the one and only.

6. What’s one trend you think is going to stick around for another 10 years?
- Err. Probably blazers and cardigans.

7. Do you think you’ll still like your crush two months from now?
- Probably not. It would be summer and I’d be thinking about other stuff.

8. If you want kids, what do you think you’ll name them?
- I have no idea. Adrianne, Angel, Jayden, Alexander

9. In 20 years, do you think you’re going to have the same BFF as you do now?
- I hope so. I have a feeling we probably would still be friends.

10. Think about the dreams you have right now. Do you think they’re going to change a lot in the next 5 years?
- Yup.

11. Which person do you hope always stays in your life?
- My parents. But I know that’s impossible.

12. What’s for dinner?
- I don’t know. My parents went out for all you can eat without us. :| I wanted to go but I’m already too full so it wouldn’t make sense.

13. Name 3 people you know now who you would totally marry.
- I would marry Stefani, Justice, and Marisol. They know who they are. And yes. I’m a girl. And no, I’m not a lesbian.

14. Would you ever get Botox?
- Right now? No. When I actually need it, I’ll have to think about it. But I probably won’t. Gotta embrace those wrinkles.

15. Do you think you’ll see the end of the world in your lifetime?
- Yeah. I hope so.

16. What are five things you hope you’ve accomplished in 15 years? 50 years?
- I hope to get married, have kids, buy my parents whatever they want, find myself, and become a better Christian.

17. Do you want to work or stay at home?
- I’m definitely gonna work. What the heck am I gonna do at home? Cook?! HA HA HA HA HA.

18. What do you think you’ll be doing exactly one year from today?
- I’d be waiting for summer to come. Probably on the computer. Doing surveys and chiz.

19. Do you want to travel? Where is one place you want to go before you’re 40?
- YES. I want to go to Europe before I’m 40. I’m gonna travel all over Europe.

20. What do you hope is different about the world in 20 years?
- I hope those third-world countries are taken care of. Because seriously, by now, those third-world countries could’ve been first-class countries. But we developed countries are too lazy to do any chiz. And those third-world country leaders are all money-hungry punks. So…

21. Do you think Lady Gaga is still going to be this popular in 5 years?
- Eh. Yeah. She’ll probably disappear for awhile and make a come back.

22. What are you doing for your next vacation?
- Weddings and stuff. We’re going to Connecticut for a convention.

23. Which young star do you think is going to be super popular in 2 years?
- Err. None. They’re all gonna do drugs and go to rehab. Sike. I just don’t feel like thinking.

24. When you think about your future, what’s more important to you: finding a sweetie or getting a really good job?
- Getting a really good job.

25. Would you rather be totally rich and just a little happy, or middle-class and really happy?
- I’d rather be middle-class and really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment