"Day 06- Favorite super hero and why"
Okay, so I don't really care for superheros because they aren't real. So I just don't have any favorite super hero. But then I got a great idea to do...
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!
Yep. THEM. And don't tell me that they aren't real superheros because why aren't they? They have super vision and they can fly and they fight villains and save the world. They ARE superheroes. And the best thing is that they're only 5! All the other superheroes are old 20 or 30-something years old. Being in kindergarten and having all that capability has to be some true superhero action if you ask me.
They're cute and adorable and they fight crime. It's the best combination. The robber doesn't see them coming because like, they think they're all sweet and innocent and then BAM! The robber gets knocked out and thrown into jail.
I guess I chose the Powerpuff Girls because I freakin' LOVED them when I was younger and I watched them for awhile when we had Boomerang and it was just as awesome as it was when I was younger. Because have you noticed that when you used to love something and then when you abandon it for some years and then come back to it, you realize it was actually not as awesome as you thought it was?
The Powerpuff girls completely defies these laws.

No comments:
Post a Comment