For Washington. Oh my goodness. I studied my butt off on Friday. I went to bed thinking of the volume of a sphere, and the quadratic formula. If only I could study like that for NORMAL school.
But that's because if I failed, I would be going straight back to Algebra 1 and I would totally die. Well, maybe not Algebra 1. They'd probably send me to Geometry since I'm in 10th grade. And that's still horrible. I'm totally done with Theorems and Postulates.
Overall, the test was fairly easy since it was exactly what I studied. Except that there were a few problems that I didn't study very well. (There were 3 at most.) And I remember leaving one question blank. I had 30 minutes left and I totally wanted to check all my work again but I had to pee so badly. So I just got up and gave my test in. I regret it a lot. My friend who got into the Science and Tech last year, failed the Placement test and she was put back a math class or two. I can't remember.
I don't want that happening to me. I really don't. :|
No comments:
Post a Comment