Sunday, May 22, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 22 [Why I'm Different] & We're Still Alive! :DD

"Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else"

This question is kinda hard. This is the kind of question that you have to ask the people closest to you. Because personally, I think I'm fairly normal. Sometimes.

But let's start this thing. WITH BULLETS.

  • I think my mind is way too perverted for a girl.
  • I listen to emo/punk music when I'm nowhere near a rocker.
  • I'm the only Nigerian child who would even THINK about getting a piercing.
  • I get away with things easily and I don't even try. Like just Friday, I got two of the answers on my homework wrong so I decided to be truthful and put a 3/5 but my teacher brought it up anyway saying that I actually got it right when I actually didn't.
  • I guess I'm pretty artistic (notice I didn't say talented). I like writing, drawing, and anything that involves having to design something.
  • I started making websites when I was 9. 
  • I could use HTML when I was 9. 
  • I think olive green is a pretty color. 
Alright. I'm done. Buh-bye. Here's a picture.



Oh and remember how we were supposed to die yesterday at 6:00 PM. We're still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment