Guess what? Today I brought my Tokio Hotel Fever book to school and a lot of my friends saw it.
I wasn't really planning on them to see it. But they just did. One of my friends pointed out that the book cover looked nice. I let her see the cover more. And I explained to her that they were a German band. She thought Tokio Hotel Fever were German words. I had to explain to her they weren't. Then my friend (the one who stole the guy I used to like) saw the book, took it, and ran.
I found out that she loved Tokio Hotel. It blew me that she even KNEW who Tokio Hotel was. I was beaming inside. She said that her favorite song was Monsoon. I was like, ME TOO.
My other friend, let's call her Carmen. Thought that Bill was a girl. The friend who knew Tokio Hotel, let's call her Jelly Jam, said that the first time he saw him, he thought he was a girl. And then she started spurting out all these facts like how he and Tom were brothers. It was amazing.
Then some more friends came around looking at the book thinking he was a girl. And I had to keep saying he was a dude.
And today, my friend tried to peer pressure me to skip Health class again. And I didn't! :D I wasn't peer pressured. And guess what? They came back to class! But there really was no point being there. They were watching some scary gory movie. With zombies slicing people's neck and firing sticks into people's eyes. So while we were there, me and my friends looked through the Tokio Hotel Fever book. And there is this game that we like to play where we look through books or magazines and we say that the picture is us or something. So my friend, let's call her Victoria, said that she would be Bill. But of course everyone wants to be Bill. So we fought a little for Bill. Victoria wanted to be Bill because he was so pretty and looked like a girl. And since we always have this gay/lesbian game we play so we began saying that all of the group members were pretty.
So my friend, let's call her Gwen, ended up being Tom. She said he had sexy dreadlocks. And I ended up being Georg. Gwen kept saying that he looked like he was humping on his bass guitar. ;P At first, I kept insisting that they were all guys but they wouldn't listen. I was like, "So why does Bill have no boobs?"
And they were like, "Because she's a flat-chested girl." We play around like that.
But my friend Victoria kept awing about how pretty he was and how pretty and flowy his hair is. And Gwen said that his 2006/07 hair was so awesome. [It is.]
Then there is thing that we used to do in Health class. We used to call up random numbers and talk to people. If they asked for pics, we would look through our health book for pictures of pretty girls. Or we would go on Google. We hadn't done it in awhile. And we were looking at Bill's face and Gwen was like, "We should use Bill's face to send to random people."
I agreed.
But yeah... I was happy. At least my friends know about one of my favorite bands. And they agree that Bill is pretty as freak. My friend said that Tom look Dominican though. Bill look Asian. Gustav looked something but I forgot. Georg just looked plain White. :P When I told them that they were all German, Gwen was so shocked.

No comments:
Post a Comment