Okay, so I still haven't been able to find a camera that works to bring to school. So instead of a PHOTO picture, I'm gonna give you a drawing.
Warning: THE DRAWINGS ARE REALLY CRUDE AND ILL-DRAWN.
Seriously, none of the actually look like my friends. They're just interpretations. And I was too lazy to draw ALL of my friends. So yeah... the drawings will be here shortly... After I scan them...
.......
It will be today. Don't worry. It's just that, I had a tennis game today. And the bus was super duper late. It was a little before 4:30 before it came and the game starts at 4:30 so by the time we got there, it was probably like 5 something. And the thing was, most of the team didn't come so the coach put me and this other girl out to play 2nd Girls Doubles. A REAL MATCH. I was so nervous that I totally failed on the court. I was double-faulting and not hitting any balls. The coach said my stroke was good. PSH! What stroke?
Well, at least I got a sweat band. I sweat a lot. Seriously, once I get outside, I already have a small sweat stain forming. And although I think it's because my deodorant brand isn't that good, I know it's more than that because I sweat on my face and my chest and my back. It's not a good sight. Then I have to put on my sweater so that my huge sweat stains don't show. And then I'm burning even more inside. It's horrible.
But I got some clinical protection deodorant today and I hope it's decent. I'm wearing it right now actually. The smell isn't strong. It's not bad but it's not drop dead delicious or lovely.
Oh yeah... wow. My conversation got pretty off course. As I was saying, tennis didn't stop until 7 and then my dad picked me up and we went to McDonalds. Then we went to CVS to get some deodorant.
Alright, I'll get the pictures later. I need to go to the printer which is like, miles away, in the living room.
Edit:
HERE IT IS!
You can tell after awhile, I just gave up. [This was all in Orchestra class while I was SUPPOSED to be playing so I think I should get some credit.] I drew another girl but the scanning took forever so I'm not posting it. Maybe next time, I'll find a good camera and take real pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment