Sunday, May 8, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 8 [Short-Term Goals]

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Man, my goals are all over the place. The thing is, I don't think I'm even gonna accomplish them. But whatever. I'm gonna give you a list.

  1. Get all my homework done and turned in.
  2. Start studying more.
  3. Go vegetarian for at least a week. How about I start today?
  4. Get videos and pictures of all my friends before the end of the school year.
  5. Pass the HSA Biology
  6. Get better at Tennis.
  7. Do ALL the Park-To-Rose challenges on time. So far so good.
  8. Pay off my book fines.
  9. Find my math book.
  10. Start using a smaller book bag.
Yeah... That's all I could think of. I wanted to make it a nice Top 10 list so there it is. All my short-term goals...

But this what I would actually be doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment