Yeah, so I didn't quite do this challenge either. Not correctly, anyway. I just didn't get around to take any pictures. Actually, I did but I think my mom deleted them. So I'm gonna go bend the rules a bit and make my friends out of digital dolls. :D
Maybe if there's still any footage left, I'll post it here. Maybe...
This thing is so freakin' tedious. I'm gonna only do three of my friends. The ones that I didn't draw last time.
![]() | ||
| This would be Marisol. She's Spanish, specifically Mexican. She's light skinned for a Mexican. Her hair is actually a darker brown than in the picture. And she doesn't wear skinny jean khaki pants. |
![]() |
| OKAY! So I decided to do a boy. This would be Shaquille. He's usually wearing short-sleeve polos. Khaki pants. Sporty looking shoes. Red book bag. His hair is darker and wavier though. |
Oh and I need to tell you something. I totally messed up my Vegetarian thingy AGAIN! OMG. So I was in the lunchline looking for something vegetarian to eat and there was NOTHING. The only non-vegetarian thing was the PB&J sandwiches and I've had them before and they were freakin' DISGUSTING. The salad was all packed with some kinda meat on top. So I figured I was just gonna get some chicken nuggets and fries and only eat the fries. Then once I get the chicken nuggets, the lunch lady comes out with pizza. And I'm here all flustered and annoyed about it since the lunch ladies never let you put back the food once you pick it out. So once the lunch lady turned around, my friend Max helped me to put the chicken nuggets back and take a pizza real real quick.
Thanks Max btw.
Then I sit down to eat the pizza. It had no pepperoni, no meat, nothing. It was just cheese pizza. So I thought... I absentmindedly ate the pizza and about 5 minutes into eating it, I realized that the pizza taste quite peculiar. Like MEAT! I look closer into the pizza and see itty bitty pieces of something in it.
I was so freakin' angry. They were tiny bits of pepperoni bits in the pizza and I had NO idea. You would've thought it was part of the cheese and sauce or something. Why would they do that?! Why is my pizza so obsessed with feeding us with unhealthy meat?!
That was so freakin' annoying and UGH. I don't know what to tell you. And it was impossible to pick out all the little bits of pepperoni and I was hungry so I just ate it like that. :S Gosh, I didn't realize how hard being vegetarian was gonna be.




No comments:
Post a Comment