Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 25 [What's In My Bag?]

"Day 25- What I would find in your bag"

This reminds me of those What's In Your Purse or What's In Your School Bag tags that I see on YouTube. They're pretty cool. So naturally, I'm kinda excited to do this one. I wish I could video tape it but frankly, I don't have enough memory on my camera. And I don't like how my lips move. In fact, I don't like how I look on camera overall.

Maybe I could take pictures. Maybe I'll just take little videos of everything.

Okay, so let me get some things straight. I used to use a black backpack with purplish-pinkish-bluish hearts all over. But that thing looks so bulky sometimes. And it's way too hot nowadays so now I use a black drawstring bag that they gave out at orientation in the beginning of the year.

Here's a photo of both.


I had to blur out what it said because it had the state university and it just so happened that the state university is the exact city where I live so that isn't good. I don't wanna advocate stalking but you could still probably find out by the colors shown. If you want extreme stalking rights...

And so now I'm just gonna make a list of the stuff found in both bags.

My Heart Bookbag
  • A brown spiral note book with blue and green polka dots all over it. This used to be my Algebra 2/Trig notes journal but I ran out of pages. So now I'm using a blue journal. But I have no idea where it is.  

  • A blue composition notebook from Five-Star. It's an awesome journal. I used it for biology but I ran out of pages in that too. So now I'm using a regular black and white journal. But I don't know where that is either. I'm getting really mad about it too.

  • A note card with doodles of girls that I drew on it. No... not like that. They're covered. I promise.

  • Some Avon deodorant. It says Imari Seduction. It smells good but it really doesn't do anything about sweat. It's almost done.

  • A glasses case with no glasses to be put in them.

  • A triangle highlighter. With a different color on each point.

  • A hole puncher that is pretty much useless.

  • A blue pen that barely works.

  • Headphones specially made for my phone. That I have never used.

  • A sweat head band that I won when I did Tennis.

  • Some kind of cloth for my violin.

  • Rosin. For my violin bow.

  • Two mechanical pencil looking colored pencils. In blue and yellow.


My Drawstring Bag

  • A Seventeen magazine from February 2010. :P

  • A black husky polo shirt. I didn't wear my uniform shirt today so I brought it just in case. 

  • A brown scarf that I finally brought home. I had it in my locker all winter.

  • A TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator. It's my baby.

  • A purple pen that says VITAS. It's obviously my mom's since it's for health care.

  • Two blue pens and two black pens that I just got yesterday.

  • Two mechanical pencils. One is red and the other is blue. They're freakin' awesome. 

  • A small regular pencil that's dull.

  • Another clicky pen that's not very attractive but writes pretty good. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment