Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Okay. I'm not gonna post any pictures yet. But there's this picture that my friend took of my back in 8th grade. She showed it to me a few weeks ago because I totally forgot she even had a picture of me.
ANYWAYS! Here's a picture of me and that friend anyway.
I really don't like how I look in it but whatever. She's the Spanish one by the way. She's pretty right?
I think I even have an 8th grade picture somewhere. Hold on.
Ugh. This is a horrible picture too. But you can probably see that pimples all up forehead.
So yeah. When I was in 8th grade, my acne was so bad that I had a forehead full of dark scars. It was like a brown and dark brown polka dot blanket.Ugh. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it was even like that until I saw the picture that my friend gave me. I'll show it to you as soon as I can get it. Anyway, I haven't changed physically that much. I weighed pretty much the same. I haven't grown at all. My hair is different but then my hair is always changing. I got a little darker that's only because of Tennis.
But I think my insides are different. I'm more aware of what I eat. Not that I'm eating WAY better but I actually care what I eat nowadays. And my music preferences have changed. I'm not surprised. It was in 8th grade when I started listening to mainstream less. My style is a bit different even though I'm wearing the exact same clothes I wore last year. I've made new friends. I've gotten smarter. I've gotten more aware of spiritual relationship with God. Yeah... That's how I've changed.
Oh and the friend from the first picture is one of my best friends from 8th grade. I can't wait to see her at Martha Washington. The friend in the second picture goes to the high school I go to now. And both pictures are from 8th grade prom. It was Mardi Gras theme. That's why we have those beads on. And yes. I touched up the pictures. But I left one picture untouched so that you could see the acne. If you saw it blown up, it would be right in your face... HIGH QUALITY. I should know. I was looking at it like that while I was retouching it.


No comments:
Post a Comment