Monday, May 30, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 30 [My Favorite Song] & THE LAST PARK-TO-ROSE CHALLENGE!!! :DD

"Day 30- Your favorite song"

OMG! Guess what today is??!?!?!!?

THE LAST PARK-TO-ROSE CHALLENGE OF THE PARK-TO-ROSE 30-DAY CHALLENGE!

And today is the day before the last day of May. And after that, I'm starting my countdown until the last day of school. I should have one more challenge for that. We'll see. 

So to celebrate the last day of this Park-To-Rose challenge, I'm gonna put together a collage out of 30 pictures. And 30 facts about me! :DD 

You know what I realized? I hate answering questions about my preferences. And I hate answering questions that force me to think deep into my brain and my heart. I thought I was gonna enjoy answering this challenge. But I realized today that I don't. I can tell you what my favorite song of the moment is. But it's not my all-time favorite. 

I think I have an answer though. My all-time favorite songs are the songs that my parents used to play on the cassette player back when I was younger. Like around 3 or 4. Naturally, my parents listened to a lot of Nigerian music. And my dad, being old and all, listened to a lot of 70s stuff. And I just remembered all the songs that we used to blast in our house because my dad has been wanting to burn music onto CDs from YouTube. So I had a hit of nostalgia. 

The cassettes we had were from:
- The Wings
- The Apostles of Aba
- Ofege
- Bunny Mack
- Prince Nico

and etc.

They sound kinda reggae-ish. And some other genre. Like straight up, no doubt, 70s music. You might not like it but whatever. Here's one of the songs that I like by them. {JUST CLICK THE TRIANGLE!!!}




You might like this one. This one is freakin' awesome. They play this at all the African parties. Or at least the Nigerian ones.



So yeah. There's the music. I don't know if they're my all-time favorite. But whatever.

NOW FOR CELEBRATION!!!


Bachelor Party


Bouncy Colors 2Bouncy Colors 2Bouncy Colors 2Bouncy Colors 2Bouncy Colors 2Bouncy Colors 2Bouncy Colors 2

Now for the 30 facts about me. I know, I do so many surveys that people could do a biography of me off of them. But whatever. I think they're cool. Right? I'll even do them in different colors! :DD

You know what I realized? I don't feel like making up a whole list of things about myself right now. :|

Err. Let's see. What can I do... What can I do?! How about my 30 Favorite Things!? I'm pretty sure I've done this already. But stuff has changed. I'm sure.


1. Favorite Color? All of them. Actually. Today, I'm going to have a favorite color. It has to be between Kelly Green and Teal.

2. Favorite Food? My favorite food is anything with cheese and spinach.
3. Favorite #? 49.

4. Favorite Saying? "No need to waste." I say that myself. I don't know if someone famous said that but I like it. [This is a pretty color blue, by the way.]

5. Favorite Drink? Peach Orchard Punch.

6. Favorite Soda? Pineapple soda or Mountain Dew.

7. Favorite Animal? Stuffed. :) Sike. I don't really care for stuffed animals. I'll say lions.

8. Favorite Nascar Driver? I don't have one since I don't watch NASCAR. WHO PUT THIS HERE?!

9. Favorite Song? At the moment it would be Craving by t.A.T.u. I think.

10. Favorite hottest famous guy? Hmm... Andy Six.

11. Favorite hottest famous girl? Adriana Lima.
12. Favorite Flower? I'm only saying Magnolia because I like its name.

13. Favorite Movie? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Titanic, The Parent Trap, Mean Girls

14. Favorite Cartoon Character? Courage the Cowardly Dog

15. Favorite Cartoon Movie? The Lion King.

16. Favorite Makeup Item? Lip Gloss.

17. Favorite Comedian? I'm gonna say Tina Fey since she directed Mean Girls.

18. Favorite Cars? The nice, sleek, black ones.

19. Favorite Hair Color On Guys? Dark brown. But it doesn't matter at all as long as it's natural.

20. Favorite Hair Color On Girls? Meh. As long as it's natural.

21. Favorite Eye Color? Green and Hazel. :DD
22. Favorite Ice-Cream Flavor? I don't care much for ice-cream. But I'll say chocolate.


23. Favorite Scents? I like fresh, fruity smells.

24. Favorite Cereal? Err. Honey Bunches of Oats and Cap'n Crunch.

25. Favorite Chips? I love Salt & Vinegar Chips.

26. Favorite Pizza? Veggie.

27. Favorite Pizza Place? Dominoes.

28. Favorite Veggie? SPINACH.

29. Favorite Fruit? Err. Pineapples? I mean, Spongebob lives in one which makes it more epic.

30. Favorite Cookie? Sugar cookies.


Okay. That's enough. I'll be back tomorrow with a last day of May shindig.

No comments:

Post a Comment