Friday, May 20, 2011

We're All Dying Tomorrow & They Kiss In The Bathroom

You've probably heard on the news and stuff but apparently these people who call themselves Christians are going around saying that the world is gonna end May 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM by a massive global earthquake. That is tomorrow.



And I don't wanna believe it. And guess what? I'M NOT. Because the Bible specifically says that no one knows the day when Jesus is coming except Jesus and God. So these people don't know what they're talking about. Apparently some man who has studied the Bible for over 30 years came up with this date and I don't know what to say. My friend is freakin' out saying that we're all gonna die and she was hugging on saying that she's gonna miss us. She also said she was gonna be on Facebook while we were dying. I went along with it though. Playing around... But it really isn't a laughing matter.

Last night, I was getting all worked up about the whole thing. I just Googled it now and the guy who made up this date is a joke. He predicted the date in 1994 and utterly failed. I can't believe myself.

Well... I feel WAY better now. But I wish I had believe it 100% from the start. I think it was because I was thinking that the end of the world could be anyday. It could've been tomorrow and we wouldn't know. It would happen out of nowhere. Like a bomb. It could be this second. Like right NOW. And Jesus would be here. Isn't that incredible? But I'm ready to go. I actually wanna go to heaven. At first, I was so foolish, thinking about the materialistic things like my internet and Bill Kaulitz and stuff. But heaven would be hella better than this Earth. And I wanna go.

So enough of that for now. My bi-friend was talking to me today. [That boy has an obsession with Lady Gaga, btw.] He was singing Judas by her and then he switched over to Born This Way. He asked me if I liked the song. I said, "Not really." He said it was about gay people. I suddenly felt kinda bad about it. Then he started reminiscing about how all gay people were born gay and you don't just choose to like boys. And if God didn't like gay people, why did he make them so pretty?

He had a point there. ;)

Then he pointed out Tony [remember the dude that I had a crush on a while back?]. He said he was ugly as s***. Although I didn't know Tony like that and he really wasn't on my good side, I defended Tony saying that he was NOT ugly. There was another dude walking with Tony and a girl. Then my bi-friend was saying how he saw the two guys kissing in the bathroom. To tell you the truth, I didn't care. Although I had seen the guy that Tony was walking with before and you wouldn't think he was gay at all. But I guess I've learned to just accept that anyone could be gay. You just wouldn't know.

So I was like, "In the bathroom?! So that's where you guys kiss."

And my bi-friend was like, "Yep. We kiss in the bathroom. But I kiss in the stairways."

I was always curious about that. Where did gay guys kiss? Because I never see them in the corners or in the hallways and stuff. Seriously? I see making out on a daily basis. (In fact, today I felt like I had seen way more than usual] But I never see two guys kissing. But from the way that my bi-friend makes it. It's like they kiss anytime, anywhere. But it's all in the bathrooms. I see... I feel so insightful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment