I'm proud of the Power Point Presentation I made for Biology on Saturday. I did it all on the same day and finished it before midnight (which was the deadline) and I did it all without my "partner". Grrr... I hate partners who don't do any work.
I would show it to you but I can't. But I can say it was about Protein Synthesis and it had a video and awesome animations and stuff. But I couldn't make the pictures animated because apparently, my Biology teacher doesn't like that.
So since I can't show you guys that, I'll show you the banner I made for a contest I'm doing. The beauty guru's name is thatssociciyo and she reminds you of Raven Symone when you first watch her. But after awhile, the resemblance kinda disappears. So she asked her subscribers to do a banner for her beauty channel and her vlog channel. And the winner gets a $25 gift card to Forever21. So I was like WHY NOT?
![]() |
| It's actually bigger than this but I had to scunch it to fit into this tiny blog. |
I need to learn how to manipulate my style to conform to other people's styles if I wanna do anything in design. Seriously, everything I do always has some dark component to it. And not everyone likes black.
So yeah... I'm pretty proud of the banner. It comes with a background but the background sucks. :P Wanna see it? Why not?
Does it even match? :P Well, if she wants to use it, she can use it. If she doesn't, there's a whole bunch of backgrounds out in the world.
Vegetarian Challenge
Breakfast:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Lunch:
- Dry Pizza
- A few fries
- Three slices of oranges
- Some mango/peaches-tasting fake school juice
After School:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
For dinner, I'm planning on having beans, spinach, and rice again. I love that combination.


No comments:
Post a Comment